Accurate two-dimensional CAD floor plans depict the size and arrangement of building services along with furnishings, fixtures, and equipment.
An iterative design process typically addresses the following needs:
- Improved circulation between serving stations
- New dining option – “points of interest” – such as a Mongolian grill or prepared salad stations.
- Improved lighting to spotlight featured items
- Careful scoping of utility requirements
- New seating configurations and types
We listen – then act on – your feedback, refining the design plans each step of the way until we arrive at the optimal solution.